RE: Clarification to shear wall aspect ratio topic

Nick:

Again - Table 16A-V is for "DSA" projects (public schools, etc.) and
Table 23-II-G is for "Non-DSA" projects. Look through the adoption
matrices in CBC Vol. I.  The "A" chapters (16A, 23A, etc.) are for DSA
projects and the others (16, 23, etc.) are for non-DSA projects (i.e.
office buildings, etc.).  The reason there is no Table 23A-II-G is
because DSA has not adopted it. See Page 2-378.15.

Are you at Quad-Knopf in the Visalia office? If so, I'm just "right
around the corner" in Tulare if you'd like to give me a call or come by
to discuss, if you'd like.

Regards,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.