Re: basement wall analysis

Helen,

I use have used the PCA publication, Rectangular Concrete Tanks by Javeed
Munshi for basement wall design.  I now have the 5th edition, but I used the
previous editions when they were current.  I think the approach is valid for
design of basement walls.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer
South San Gabriel, CA