RE: basement wall analysis

Questions:

1. Is vertical reinforcement provided as well as horizontal reinforcement?
The PCA tables also indicate vertical moments.

2. Are the end moments detailed to be continuous at the corners? If walls
are of similar lengths on each side of the corner, moment distribution may
not be required, but if the lengths vary by much the moments should be
distributed (or use the PCA tables in the back of the same book, that
account for both walls).

3. What resists the moments between the widely spaced pairs of bars? The two
horizontal bars at the bottom will do little to resist moments, since the
plate can't deflect at the support.