RE: Handy Text on Earthquake Resistant Design for Light Commercia l Buildings?

I think the PPI book is based on the 1997 UBC and not the IBC (the original
author was looking for help with IBC).

If you are looking for a link:
http://ppi2pass.com/cgi-bin/ppi_catalog.cgi?page=struc.html&cart_id=10167655
44.24055

BTW PPI publishes a lot of books for the EIT/PE/SE exam.  They have an
excellent website and forum where you can post your questions for the exams.

But in general how good it this book for SE exam review?

- Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Engineer, Structural; SHA Coffman Engineers, CA
T: 818.285.2650; F: 818.285.2651
rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com
www.coffman.com