Handy Text on Earthquake Resistant Design for Light Commercial Buildings?

Bill,

I don't remember the title of the book but the book is written by Professors A.J. Gupta and Peter J. Moss and is published by the CRC Press in Boca Raton, FL. You could borrow this book from the University of Texas, Austin, TX.

Please try this book. It gave good (solved)examples on buildngs as compare to the ICBO and/ or PPI publications.

regards,

Himat Solanki, P.E.(structural)