From: Carter, Charlie [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 11:46 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: ASTM A307 Bolts

Chris Wright already commented on this. I'll only add my suggestion that you
consider using ASTM F1554 grade 36 whenever you would have used A307 before.
F1554 is a single-source document for anchor rods that gets you everything
you need in one place for threading (and heading, threading/nutting, bending
-- and two other strength grades as well -- 55 and 105).