RE: Promoting Structural Engineering in High Schools

Aswin:

I'm the acting chair of the "Students & Educators" subcommittee of the
NCSEA (Nat'l Council of Structural Engineers Associations) Advocacy
Committee and we are working to do exactly what you are describing.  I
think it may be greatly beneficial to this common cause if you and I
could be in contact regarding our respective goals, resources, etc. and
could get our work done more efficiently as a result.

Please reply in private so we can discuss further.

Best regards,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
979 N. Blackstone St.