From: Aswin Rangaswamy [mailto:rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:47 AM
To: SEAINT list Server (E-mail)
Subject: Promoting Structural Engineering in High Schools

Hi:

As a member of the SEAOSC Public Relations Committee, we are trying to
promote Structural Engineering at the high school level.  I am sure there
are many organizations around the globe which are trying to do the same.

I would like to hear from people who have been working on this issue.  I am
sure, quite a few of you would have volunteered for the career day at
school.  I am looking for hints and suggestions to purse this further.

Thank you.

- Aswin
Aswin Rangaswamy, P.E.
Engineer, Structural; SHA Coffman Engineers, CA
T: 818.285.2650; F: 818.285.2651
rangaswamy(--nospam--at)sha.coffman.com
www.coffman.com