Re: Promoting Structural Engineering in High Schools

Dear ABE:

I've been  EXTREMELY  active  in promoting Engineering to students

Give me your mailing address and I'll send you some resource materials

Bob Johnson
SEAOI    - Public Relations
203  N.  Wabash    Suite 2010
Chicago,   IL  60601

By the way  -- High is sometimes TOO late

My lectures  are geared to junior high or younger  students

Check  www.seaoi.org  website  and go to   student outreach  for some LINKS