Expert witness contract language?

I am currently putting together a contract for some expert witness work for
an upcoming arbitration deposition.  I called my contact at DPIC to ask for
advice, but he wasn't much help, except to tell me I need to put an
indemnification from a third party counterclaim in the contract.  Anybody
have any other pearls of wisdom?  I'm basically a witness for an owner who's
going against a contractor who did some questionable work, quality wise.

Thanks,

Jeff Chacon, P.E.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN COLLABORATIVE, LLC