 10. DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS:
 11. COLLECTION FOR NONPAYMENT:
 12. PRODUCT OWNERSHIP:
 14. EFFECTIVE DATE:

Hope this helps!

Steven A.
Los Angeles

Jeff Chacon wrote:

I am currently putting together a contract for some expert witness work for
an upcoming arbitration deposition.  I called my contact at DPIC to ask for
advice, but he wasn't much help, except to tell me I need to put an
indemnification from a third party counterclaim in the contract.  Anybody
have any other pearls of wisdom?  I'm basically a witness for an owner who's
going against a contractor who did some questionable work, quality wise.

Thanks,

Jeff Chacon, P.E.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN COLLABORATIVE, LLC

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp