Elevated slab formwork on existing building

Hi
We need to elevate the existing floor for 250mm higher, and the owner hope
to keep the existing slab and add a new slab on that floor. There will be
100mm light weight concrete slab elevated by perminant formwork. Could any
one tell me the supplier of the formwork for this kind of application?
Someone told me that the "styler form" is fit for this applicaion, but I can
not find the supplier of this kind of formwork.
Jeng-Wei Li
JJPan and Partners