MIT student searching tuition funding

Hallo,

I am not sure it is proper to put notice here. However, I have to find some funding for my studies at MIT. I am accepted by the Master of Engineering programm in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at MIT. But I cannot afford the high tuition fee. I am looking form support from industry companies. As a condition, I would like to serve their company for several years. Here you can find some background information about me.

I received a Master of Science Degree in Geography Informaiton System in 1998. From 1998 to 2000 I have worked as a computer network construction project manager in the logistic area. In 2000 I returned to university and received my second Master of Science Degree in Software Technology in 2002. I have more than one year's research experience on the computer support cooperate work area. I did my Master thesis in IBM Lab and developed a part of IBM DB2 product.

If any company would like to support my study at MIT, please reach me at justforfunno(--nospam--at)hotmail.com.

Any help will be really appreciated!

Hongfei