Re: Kudos to Charlie Carter

Fellow travelers:

We all appreciate Charlie Carter's great contributions to this list.
Other great ones on the list include Roger Turk, Gerard Maden, Chris
Wright, Syed Faiz Ahmed, Maxwell Scott and Daryl Richardson. (I know I'm
missing some top class contributors here).

It may be a good idea for the list to poll the members (including
ignoramuses like me) for MVC (most valuable contributor) of the year.
Shafaat?

Syed A Masroor
Consulting Structural Engineer
Karachi, Pakistan.