Re: Taking the Plunge!

>does
>anyone have any recommendations on which form of ownership provides the most
>protection from personal assets?
First thing I did after taking the plunge (actually being shoved out the
door...) was to talk to an accountant. That's the best place to get
advice on protecting assets.

When I mentioned that I thought a one-holer engineering practice might be
too trivial for an outside accountant, he asked me what I'd think if he
tried doing his own mechanical engineering. Except for my various Macs,
his fees are the best money I've spent.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw