Re: Conversion Program

Gail Kelley,

I do have one utility program which converts from one unit to the other.
As it occupies 600 kb  space, I shall mail it to you separately.

Valsan

                    GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
                                         To:     Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                    03/28/02             cc:
                    06:31 PM             Subject:     Conversion Program
                    Please
                    respond to
                    seaint

Does anyone know where I can download a conversion utility for inch-pound
to SI units?  I just need the units typically found in writing
specifications.

I have found a number of on-line sites but would prefer to just have a
utility.

Thanks,  Gail Kelley

the views of the company.