RE: Conversion Program

Gail,

My favorite conversion program is "Master Converter".  It is shareware and
can be downloaded from the following web site:

http://www.savard.com

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

                    "Foy, Warren"
                    <Warren.Foy@mh       To:     "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    grp.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: Conversion Program
                    03/28/02 05:16
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to seaint

Gail,

There is a great little utility program called Convert that has most units
of measure you need and has the capability to add you own conversions.  The
program is available at http://www.joshmadison.com/software/ .