Sika Seal 105

I am designing a six storey building with basement in a water-logged ground. There is a proposal to
water-proof
the basement by applying a coating of Sika Seal 105 over the lean concrete and pour the basement raft over
it,
instead of the conventional asphaltic membrane. They say that the product makes way into the moist concrete
and
seals all the present and future cracks even if at some stage the lean concrete below becomes disintegrated.

Being a little wary, I would like to know the experience and opinions of fellow engineers about this.
MAM