Need help on design of 32 storey RC structure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Need help on design of 32 storey RC structure
- From: "tony" <tony(--nospam--at)ytl.com.my>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:35:42 +0800
I am designing a 32 storey apartment building of reinforced concrete structure. The shape of this building is squarish (approx 40m x 40m) with 8 units of apartment/floor surrounding the central lift core. The structural system is RC wall and slab system with transfer beams at the first floor.
I would appreciate very much if someone can advise where I can get some reference on highrise design. The design wind speed for this area is 30 m/s and is not subject to seismic actions.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need ASTM Equivalents
- Next by Subject: Re: Need help on design of 32 storey RC structure
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Re: Need help on design of 32 storey RC structure