Need help on design of 32 storey RC structure

I am designing a 32 storey apartment building of reinforced concrete structure. The shape of this building is squarish (approx 40m x 40m) with 8 units of apartment/floor surrounding the central lift core. The structural system is RC wall and slab system with transfer beams at the first floor.

I would appreciate very much if someone can advise where I can get some reference on highrise design. The design wind speed for this area is 30 m/s and is not subject to seismic actions.

Tony Yap
Kuala Lumpur