Sika Seal 105

Perhaps I could not convey the real issue. These sealing compounds are usually applied OVER the surface to be
sealed. But in the case of raft foundation, it can only be applied over the lean concrete and then the raft foundation

will be cast over this sealing coat. Thus the raft is supposed to be sealed from below due to the crystallisation
process of  Sika Seal 105. Can we depend on this ?
MAM