Re: Re: Wind Load in the Philippines

with the release of the latest edition of the NSCP (National Structural Code of the Phil.) 5th edition i think, the formula mentioned below no longer applies.  the new formula is the same as the formula used by the UBC 97 edition.

also, the wind zoning for the entire philippines has been changed/reduced.  i don't have the exact values, but i think ASEP (Association of Structural Engrs of the Phil) has a web site, try www.asep.com.ph