Seismic Design / Analysis in the BOCA World

Title: Seismic Design / Analysis in the BOCA World

Here's a question for everyone……I have seen many people point to some excellent references for seismic design / analysis as it relates to the UBC (i.e., the Structural Engineering Review Manual by Yousefi, the Structural Engineer License Manual by C.V. Chelapati, Schneider & Dickey's Reinforced Masonry Design…..etc.) but I have yet to find a recommendation for such a book that approaches it from the BOCA viewpoint (not IBC…..I know that's out there…..specifically BOCA).  Anybody know of a good seismic analysis reference that utilizes the BOCA approach (1999 or earlier ?).  Thanks

Robert

Robert C. Rogers, PE
Senior Structural Engineer
A.M. Kinney, Inc.