Re: Welcome Portals

Mitchell,

I would second the comment from someone else...it is a high personalize
choice.

For me, I like to use My Yahoo as my home page.  It allows me to have a
variety of modules included such as TV listings, lowest airfares to select
cities, news headlines, movie times for local movie theaters, weather for
selected cities, etc.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI