From: Matthew Stuart [mailto:m.stuart(--nospam--at)aespj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Bidding of Engineering Services

Even more recently my company was asked to participate in a similar process
(referred to as a "reverse auction" by the owner) for the award of the
architectural/structural services for a project. All of the consultants were
pre-qualified as described above. Has anyone ever come across this type of
RFP before?