historical steel deck info

Does anyone know where I could find some information on steel floor deck
from 1958?  Specifically, the drawings that I have call out "Steeltex" deck,
but they don't specify the section depth, steel gage or steel type.  I am
assuming that it is a non-composite form deck, but it would be nice to get
some more information if possible.

Thanks,
Brad Byrom, P.E.