ban treated wood

Most likely CCA pressure treated wood will be out of use for residential
construction in a few years. Alternate chemicals have been registered, but I
am more in favor of a non toxic product from recycled materials. How about
the "PowerSill"? a high strength, composite material impervious to dry rot
and pests for use as shearwall sill plates? Also we need a non toxic product
for wood landscape/retaining walls. Maybe these products already exist, does
anyone know?

http://www.epa.gov/pesticides/citizens/cca_transition.htm

jeff