RE: ban treated wood

Does anyone know what chemicals Wolmanized wood uses?  I looked at their web
site on the "safety" page:

http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/safe.html

That page has the following statement: "In laboratory tests, in garden and
vegetable studies, in investigations of playground structures, in surveys of
carpenters and treating plant workers, and in other research conducted by
various organizations, CCA-treated wood has been shown to be harmless when
used as recommended."  There is also a reference on the "environment" page:

http://www.wolmanizedwood.com/environmental.htm

This page lists "Benefits of CCA-Treated Wood".  This Since this is on the
Wolmanized page, it kind of implies to me that Wolmanized wood uses CCA,
though I have heard people say that it does not.  Does anyone know?

Paul Crocker, PE, SE