Anyone using Web4 with a server - please help

I am attempting to use Web4 and am having problems with setting it up so that I can run it through one of our computers connected to a server.  We are using Windows NT 4.0 Service Pack 6.  The Web4 folks have not been able to solve the problem.  The instructions indicate that a port needs to be opened, but our computer guru doesn't seem to know what to do to open the port.  Have any of you worked through this already?   If so, this might be a good one to take off the list since it is not "structural".  My regular (non-seaint) e-mail address is kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates