RE:High quality print.

wide format printer

I use the Canon BJC 5000 11x17
Very cheap.
Ledger paper is easy to get.
The paper is the minimum size for most jurisdictions
High quality print.
Feed one paper at a time
Some training is needed to insure a perpendicular ledger feed.
I replaced the color cartridge with a black and got a double speed two jet
printer.
I use the two cartridges BC23 and BC23
It will print envelopes hand fed
It will print 8.5" sheets with auto feed.
The color capability is slow but makes good images.

David Merrick, SE