RE: Anyone using Web4 with a server - please help

This looks like a firewall problem. I’m surprised your network guy hasn’t figured that out. Are you SURE he “doesn’t know what to do to fix it?” Sorry to cast aspersions, but my experience with IT support folks is they often don’t like to be rousted out of their naps to handle non-standard problems of this nature, and so they say “gee, I have no idea” when asked to solve such a problem.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.

Polhemus Engineering Company

Katy, TX, USA

Phone (281) 492-2251