Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Drop Panels[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Drop Panels
- From: "Lutz, James" <JLUTZ(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:19:52 -0700
If there is no drift, and the moment stays negative over the panel area, then the drop panel is always in compression, and you shouldn't need steel in the drop panel.
From: Davin Weinhardt [mailto:yellowhumpy(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 4:16 PM
Subject: Drop Panels
- Prev by Subject: Re: Drop Panels
- Next by Subject: RE: Drop Panels
- Previous by thread: Re: Drop Panels
- Next by thread: RE: Drop Panels