From: T.K. Ong [mailto:ongtk(--nospam--at)kajima.po.my]
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2002 11:04 PM
To: Seaint (E-mail)
Subject: Existing RC beam Strengthening

Floor usage of the existing floor to be change thus some of the rc beam will
be undercapacity at sagging & hogging moment. Due to floor clear height
constraint, the architect not allowed deepen the beam beam more that 100mm.
Can any one on the list have experience on this type of works?
Any advice and comment will be much appreciated.