Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 3" Concrete Cladding on light framed walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 3" Concrete Cladding on light framed walls
- From: ShirishM(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:12:41 EDT
For the above referenced topic:
Sincere thanks to all, for the feedback.
The information provided will assist in decission making for alternates available and/or change in concept plan, based on the proposed light framed building behavior with such cladding.
Shirish V. Mistry S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE:3" Concrete Cladding on light framed walls
- Next by Subject: Re: confining effect of transverse reinforcement
- Previous by thread: RE:3" Concrete Cladding on light framed walls
- Next by thread: Steel Beam - Sudden Change in Section Properties