Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anchors[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchors
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 11:55:43 -0500
Um, in my experience whenever a contractor wants an alternate, it is up to him to submit ALL the documentation to show ME why it is “equal.” Have you considered doing that.
William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, TX, USA
Phone (281) 492-2251
FAX (281) 492-8203
I have a contractor that has requested using Hurry Lock Rods in lieu of the Simpson anchors I specified for a project. I have searched the net but have been unable to come up with the manufacturer. Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about?
- From: Brian K. Smith
- Prev by Subject: Anchors
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchors
- Previous by thread: Anchors
- Next by thread: Re: Anchors