Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Non-Structural Seismic Restraint[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Non-Structural Seismic Restraint
- From: "Haan, Scott M." <HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 07:14:10 -0800
Specific bracing requirements are in 1997 UBC Vol 3 Uniform Building Code Standard 25-2 Metal Suspension Systems for Acoustical Tile and For Lay-In Panel Ceilings. The IBC references CISCA [Ceilings and Interior Systems Construction Association] Guidelines for Seismic Restraint for Direct Hung Suspended Ceiling Assemblies. The UBC standard is words, words, words. The CISCA booklet has diagrams.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Non-Structural Seismic Restraint
- Next by Subject: off topic - Excel Question
- Previous by thread: RE: Non-Structural Seismic Restraint
- Next by thread: Water tank in basement