From: utej(--nospam--at)attbi.com [mailto:utej(--nospam--at)attbi.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 4:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: 1997 UBC Table 19-D (ASD Concrete Anchorage Values)

Does anyone know when UBC Table 19-D (Allowable bolt in
concrete shear and tension values) was first adopted
into the code?  Also, who performed the testing that
this table is based upon?  Was it PCA?  And lastly, what
factors of safety were used?  This table is used
extensively by everyone and it would seem someone would
know the history of its development.

Thank you for your response in advance.