INDUSTRIAL LIGHT BEAMS

I'm trying to find information on "industrial light beams". Does anyone know any manufacturer or has experience with it?
I have a very poor printout of a page from what seems to be a manufacturer's catalog. It has no contact name or number. It shows the beams spanning what looks like an airplane hangar. The beams have corrugated web and are described as "industrial light beams".
Thanks for any help!!