Re: Bidding of Engineering Services

I must agree with Mr. Coronado.

Isn't an "engineering services bid" an oxymoron?  As an engineer developing a
proposal to provide professional services, how would she/he bid on an entity
that's not defined?  A contractor can bid to construct a building, for
example, because the entity in question is defined.  The drawings illustrate
the building.

Jeff Taner, S.E.

In a message dated 7/10/02 11:00:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jcse(--nospam--at)flash.net