Anchor Rod Repair

I currently have a job where the anchor rods for steel column bases have
been installed incorrectly (shocker).  Templates were used so that
overall layout is correct but the rods have tilted during concrete
placement.  I am wondering about potential repair options.

I realize I could abandon the cast-in-place rods if needed and drill in
new ones.  However the columns are founded on a post-tensioned slab and
beam system.  So drilling is my least desirable option.

I've read where the rods can be "hickeyed" back to vertical.  I'm not
sure what are the limits as to how much movement can be tolerated
without damage to the rods or concrete bond.  I've also considered just
slotting the base plate and dealing with them in that manner when the
tilt is not too bad.  However the contractor has indicated that some may
approach 20 degrees tilt from vertical.

Any suggestions are welcomed.  Thanks.

Eric Ober
begin:vcard
n:Ober;Eric
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.cagley.com
org:Cagley & Associates
adr:;;6141 Executive Boulevard;Rockville;MD;20852;
version:2.1
email;internet:eric(--nospam--at)cagley.com
title:Project Manager
fn:Eric Ober
end:vcard