RE: Drop Panels

Gil,

You may want to suggest to ACI committee 116 that they add a definition
for Drop Cap to their terminology document.  This document is supposed to
be used by ALL ACI committees to insure that concrete related terms are
used in a consistant manner through all ACI publications.  Thus, if ACI
116 puts it in, then it may easy the way to inclusion in other ACI
documents.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI