Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re-issuing Certification Letter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re-issuing Certification Letter
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:31:15 -0400
A goverment agency has asked that I provide additional signed and sealed originals of a signed and sealed letter I did last year. A cover letter with photocopies of the orginal letter apparently is not adequate.
I don't want to sign and seal copies of the letter with the original date - I don't feel comfortable "backdating" my signature/seal. However, I don't particulary want to have 2 different sets of originals - one with last year's date and one with the current date.
M. David Finley, P.E.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
3810 South First Street - Suite 7
Lake City, FL 32025
- Prev by Subject: Invitation to Historic Places & Collections Seminar
- Next by Subject: Re: Re-issuing Certification Letter
- Previous by thread: Invitation to Historic Places & Collections Seminar
- Next by thread: Re: Re-issuing Certification Letter