Re-issuing Certification Letter

A goverment agency has asked that I provide additional signed and sealed originals of a signed and sealed letter I did last year.  A cover letter with photocopies of the orginal letter apparently is not adequate.

I don't want to sign and seal copies of the letter with the original date - I don't feel comfortable "backdating" my signature/seal.  However, I don't particulary want to have 2 different sets of originals - one with last year's date and one with the current date.

Any suggestions?

M. David Finley, P.E.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
3810 South First Street - Suite 7
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400