From: José Rojas Capriles [mailto:jrc544(--nospam--at)telcel.net.ve]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 9:27 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: steel joists information

Dear members:

I am interested in fabricating joists in Venezuela. Could anybody orient me where to find information on designing with steel joists?, (other than the Steel Joist Institute publications). There is a book published by the Nucor Corporation but I have not found it, Could anybody inform me where to buy it? Or perhaps someone could lend it to me to copy it.
On the fabrication aspects, Could someone tell me where to find information on how to fabricate steel joists, like equipment used, how to automate the fabrication, and any other aspect of the fabrication of steel joists.

Thanks,

Jose Rojas.