Post-Tensioned Concrete Software

Our office used Posten for years.  Recently we have found out that the
author of this program died and the software is no longer supported.  Our
office is looking for a good PT software program.  We have seen that ADAPT
is a popular program.  We are wondering what other options there are out
there.  In our search on the Web we also so another PT program by
Structural Concrete Software.  Does anyone have any experience using this
software.  How do these programs compare.
Thanks,
Stephen Cohen