Re: FW: Effects of Fire on Concrete

Georg,

        Several years ago our local Portland Cement Association (Canadian
Portland Cement Association, actually) representative conducted seminars wherein
he showed films of buildings being damaged by fire.  I'm sure they have
something much more up-to-date.

        Try www.portcement.org

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson