Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Steel Joist Table Cutoff[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel Joist Table Cutoff
- From: Zachary Goswick <ZachG(--nospam--at)angusyoung.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:23:44 -0500
Title: Steel Joist Table Cutoff
Does anybody know why the cutoff for the steel joist tables in the SJI manual is where it is?
I am looking at a 41' span that I want to use a 20K series joist, but the table stops at 40'.
Is there some kind of limit they use to stop the load values? Has anybody encountered this before?
Zachary Goswick, P.E.
Angus-Young Associates, Inc.
555 South River Street
Janesville, WI 53545-4827
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Framing for Elevator Shaft
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Joist Table Cutoff
- Previous by thread: Ground snow loads for Edgemont, PA
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Joist Table Cutoff