FW: Effects of Fire on Concrete

Georg,

Found an ACI Pubs catalog at home.  Subject to confirmation when I get in the
office tomorrow, the SP pub is: "Evaluation Repair of Fire Damage to
Concrete," SP-92.  It is listed in the "Out-of-Print" section of the catalog
which also lists where you can get photo copies.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona