Re: Job burnout

You may want to try one or more of the following: tech sales, education,
administration or develop your own jobs by developing property. I have
done some of each of these while doing design in my spare time. I tried
tech. sales with Portland Cement Assn., teaching at the state university,
and ended up with 25 yrs. as City Engineer/Director of Public Works. I
got burned out after designing 30 or more bridges in a 4 yr. period.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA