Re: Job burnout

>If there is anyone on this list who has successfully overcome
>job burnout, I need some help on how you did it.
What did it for me was getting canned and starting up on my own. I've
never worked harder but I've never enjoyed it more.

But I think you need to decide whether you're burned out by engineering
or by the outfit you're working for. Without checking the other side of
the story, it sounds like an ethical cesspool. I'd get pretty burned out
with that sort of thing myself. You migth want to try a little contract
engineering work--it's a good entree to other employers and it's a pretty
good way to make money. The poor job security for contract engineers
alibi is dead, BTW--just as dead as job security itself.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw