Steel Moment Frames in Seismic Zone 0

I am preparing to design a 4 story moment frame office building on the east coast (seismic zone 0) and was wondering what other folks have been doing.  The majority of my design is in zone 4 areas and I don't think all of the special requirements (i.e. increased preheat, RBS, test data, notch tough wire, back-up bar removal)  I spec here would be relative.  The only two things I was considering was requiring notch tough wire and removal of the bottom backup bar.  What are some other engineers in this area requiring?  What is standard practice?

Mark Harper, PE, SE