Engineering Contracts

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for ideas about Contract documents for
Civil Engineering projects, and specifically
structural design works.

As far as I know, there are two main sources which are
AIA and EJCDC. And of course some firms use customized
contracts prepared by their own legal advisors.

What are considerations for an Individual Civil
Engineer like me?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

=====
Fariborz Tehrani,                      Phone: (310)801-4237Professional Civil Engineer              Fax: (877)743-6206BSCE, MSCE, PE                    Voice Mail: (877)743-6206email: general@fmtehrani.comweb: www.fmtehrani.com